Michelle E. Rawlings (née Adams) is a freelance writer and editor based out of the Washington, D.C. metro area.
Below is a sampling of her latest work.
- Amid intense national scrutiny, Bill Barr heads to Alaska to talk public safety (News/Commentary)
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg takes on Clarence Thomas in clash over abortion rights (News/Commentary)
- Prosecutors considering criminal charges for ousted FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe (News/Commentary)
- Virtual Vocations Uncovers How Millennials, Gen X-ers, and Baby Boomers Telework (Press Release)
- Are There Differences Between Working Remotely, Telecommuting, and Working From Home? (Blog Post)
- 5 Remote Companies That Prioritize Employee Wellness (Blog Post)
- Will the No Child Left Behind rewrite reduce campus sexual assault? (News/Commentary)
- ‘Go back to Africa’: Student protestors at Trump rally encounter ‘overflow of hate’ [Exclusive] (News/Commentary)
- Mount St. Mary’s Univ. threatens student reporters for exposing ‘tight-lipped information’ (News/Commentary)
- Ohio University Cuts Ties with Former Fox CEO Roger Ailes After Sexual Harassment Allegations (News/Commentary)
- Donald Trump is Switching Up His Campaign Team—Again (News/Commentary)
- University president reveals cause of moisture in dorm; expert investigator did not visit campus (News)
- University faces high costs for dorm renovation and relocation; early estimates top $550K (News)